My research interests lie largely in finite incidence geometry, algebraic combinatorics, and computation.
I have refereed for the journal Discrete Mathematics.
See preprints listed on the arXiv. Note: published versions may differ slightly.
- Synchronising primitive groups of diagonal type exist, submitted. With John Bamberg, Michael Giudici, and Gordon F. Royle. (See arXiv.)
- The Non-Existence of Block-Transitive Subspace Designs, submitted. With Daniel R. Hawtin. (See arXiv.)
- A family of hemisystems on the parabolic quadrics, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 2020. With Alice C. Niemeyer. (See arXiv or journal.)
- On m-ovoids of regular near polygons, Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2018. With John Bamberg and Melissa Lee. (See arXiv or journal.)
- Bruck nets and partial Sherk planes, Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, 2018. With John Bamberg and Joanna B. Fawcett. (See arXiv or journal.)