In Semester 2, 2018, I lectured two weeks of Geometry (MATH3033) for John Bamberg at the University of Western Australia. As this was a new unit in 2018, I was also responsible for writing and preparing the content of the 6 lectures that I delivered.
You can view a supplementary video that I prepared for the unit on primal/dual conics and their Caley-Klein geometries below. In it I show how the Euclidean and hyperbolic geometries introduced in class are simply special cases of something more general.
- Reymond Akpanya, Bachelor thesis, “Manipulation diskreter simplizialer Flächen”, co-supervised with Alice Niemeyer, RWTH, 2018.
I have tutored undergraduate courses on linear algebra, calculus and foundational mathematics at the University of Western Australia and the RWTH Aachen University.
- 2018 S2: Multivariable Calculus, Mathematical Theory and Methods, UWA.
- 2018 SS: Maple-Praktikum für Lehramt, RWTH (in German).
- 2017 SS: Lineare Algebra II, RWTH (in German).
- 2016 S2: Mathematical Methods 1, Mathematics Foundations: Specialist, UWA.
- 2016 S1: Mathematical Methods 1, Mathematics Foundations: Specialist, Mathematics Foundations: Methods, UWA.
- 2015 S2: Mathematical Methods 2, Mathematics Foundations: Specialist, UWA.
- 2015 S1: Mathematical Methods 1, Mathematics Foundations: Methods, UWA.
- 2014 S2: Introductory Mathematics Specialist, UWA.