- (MATH303) Applied Matrix Algebra, 2023
- (MATH203) Linear Algebra, 2023
- (MATH103) Mathematics 1B, 2023
- (MA220) Univariate Statistical Analysis, 2020
- (MA101) Linear Algebra and Calculus, 2020
- (MATH3033) Geometry, 2018
You can view a supplementary video that I prepared for the unit on primal/dual conics and their Caley-Klein geometries below. In it I show how the Euclidean and hyperbolic geometries introduced in class are simply special cases of something more general.
- Tony Li, PhD, “The chromatic polynomial of a graph and its roots”, co-supervised with Gordon Royle, UWA, 2021 - current
- Ann Linehan, Honours, “Relationships Between Geometric Propositions which Characterise Projective Planes”, co-supervised with John Bamberg, UWA, 2021
- Dominique Douglas-Smith, Honours, “Skew Projection”, co-supervised with John Bamberg, UWA, 2020.
- Reymond Akpanya, Bachelor thesis, “Manipulation diskreter simplizialer Flächen”, co-supervised with Alice Niemeyer and Markus Baumeister, RWTH, 2018.
I have tutored numerous undergraduate courses on linear algebra, calculus and foundational mathematics at the University of Western Australia and the RWTH Aachen University (conducted in German).